Dead Sea Bath Salts
Dead Sea Bath salts are anti fungal, antimicrobial, anti bacterial, remove toxins, calms skin allergies, eliminates acne, pimples, soothes muscle & joint pain, exfoliates dead skin cells, reduces puffiness, regenerates collagen regenerates collagen, neutralises free radicals at a cellular level.
About Dead Sea Salt contains 10X more minerals than normal sea salt. Minerals which can assist in cleansing, detoxifying, and restoring a healthy status quo to the body, especially the skin and muscles. These minerals include:
Magnesium – Magnesium is great for detoxifying and cleansing the epidermis. It promotes the cell metabolism, and in turn helps heal damaged or inflamed skin.
Calcium – Calcium also promotes skin growth and regeneration, moisture retention through the production of sebum, and stimulates the production of antioxidants.
Sodium – Sodium helps cleanse and exfoliate the skin, neutralise free radicals which can degenerate skin cells, and relieve sore muscles.
Zinc – Zinc also helps heal and rejuvenate skin, ward off acne, and protects the skin’s lipids and fibroblasts cells that create collagen.
Potassium – Potassium is great for keeping skin moist and plump, and for reducing puffiness.
Sulphur – Sulphur helps decongest pores. It also has powerful healing, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties.
What Are The Benefits For You?
A natural exfoliator: The gentle, yet abrasive texture of Dead Sea salt makes it an excellent exfoliator, which combined with its high sodium content, helps slough off dead skin cells and flakes, leaving you with fresh, revitalised skin.
- Replenishes skin moisture: Minerals like calcium, zinc and potassium work to promote moisture retention, helping your skin stay soft, plump and hydrated.
- Purifies your pores: Dead Sea salt has wonderful antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties that help cleanse and detoxify the pores by driving out oils, dirt and other impurities. This helps to eliminate acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Helps calm skin allergies, eczema, and psoriasis: A soothing bath in Dead Sea salt water can work wonders for skin allergies and conditions. The rich minerals work to exfoliate dead skin, help calm inflammation, and fight off allergens and microbes.
- Help fight off pro-aging free radicals: Many of the minerals in Dead Sea salt fight off oxidation in the skill cells by eliminating free radicals, helping your skin looking younger and more vibrant. It’s fibroblast-protecting and hydrating properties also help to keep the skin looking plump and refreshed.
- Soothes sore joints and muscles: A long, hot soak in Dead Sea salt water is a brilliant way to relax, unwind, and sooth those aching joints and muscles. Bromide helps ease muscle cramps, while the anti-inflammatory and detoxifying agents help reduce joint swelling, soreness and stiffness.